Wednesday 15 August 2012

GHD Beach Curls



GHD BEACH CURLS

Hello again :)

Today's post is more of a video blog, or rather a Vlog. My friends, as well as random people, are always asking me how I do my curls/waves in my hair. When I tell them that it is done with a GHD straightener, they sort of look at me funny. And then the next question is usually "How?" I remember my friend was the first person to introduce me to GHD curls, and once I seen how amazing these curls looked I just had to learn. She made it look so easy....so I gave it a try...but alas...a zigzag came out! Not a Victoria Secret type curl! Lol! Everybody has their own way or technique at doing these curls, so you really just need to find a way that suits you, depending on what type of curls you would like (Curly? Wavy? Red carpet curls?) Cleary, her technique did not work for me. So one day, I went to my hairstylist and said "Please TEACH ME how to do beachy curls with a GHD!" And he did. It worked like a charm.

I am not a fan of tight curls, so I go for more loose, wavy curls. Think beach hair!! However, I have my days when I want to rock the Red Carpet Ready look aswell. With GHD curls, you can go from hippie to elegant in just seconds:)

From beach curls....
To elegant loose curls.
Love it!

 So now, I am going to share my GHD curling secrets with you, through a video I made. Introducing, my very first VLOG....

How I do GHD curls...


Your hair should look something like this afterwards...



Ahhhh...I hate hearing my own voice. But I know it will help others make their hair look FABULOUS!! Plus, summer is on it's way here in South Africa, which means December holidays at the beach. So dont just rely on that sea air...pack in your GHD!! Trust me.

Hope this VLOG helps :)

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment